If this is your first time buying virgin hair or if you just wanna' know what you need...We gotcha' covered!
Question: How many bundles do I need?
Answer: A full sew-in weave with bundled extensions, you might need approximately 10 to 12 ounces of hair. We highly recommend buying 3 bundles of hair for lengths 14” to 18”. We recommend 4 bundles for lengths 20″ or longer. Our bundles are thick our customer usually only use 3 bundles of hair. Each bundles weighs 3.5 oz. Keep in mind that since the hair is sold by total weight the golden rule is: “The longer the hair, the shorter the weft”
Question: I want to dye my hair, Can I color this hair?
Answer: This is 100% raw virgin hair that has not been processed is not processed in anyway. You can color the hair, however once the hair is treated in any way, it is no longer virgin. Be sure to keep color treated hair conditioned and moisturized.
Question: How long does Muse Hair Co. last?
This hair can last for a long time, the better you take care of it the longer you can have it! The typical Muse generally uses the hair for approximately 12 months to 2 years with the proper care.
Hair Care Tips
- Shampoo at least once a week.
- Use a shampoo no higher than PH 7.
- Do NOT massage.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Apply conditioner and comb through with a wide tooth comb. Start with the ends working your way up to your scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Air Dry.
- Use styling products minimally to avoid build up.
- For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look
- For a “WET” look, we suggest a leave in conditioner & water
- AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT YOUR INVESTMENT!
- Dampen hair with a water bottle
- Comb through (wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up to your scalp.
- Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
- Let hair air-dry.
- Style as desired.
- Send us selfies :)
Question: Can I make changes to my order?
Answer: Muse Hair Co we are committed to providing you the best experience possible. We will try to accommodate any reasonable request prior to the order shipping. Please send all request to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on our hair hotline: (832) 686-1908.
Question: Can I get a refund for my order?
Answer: All sales are FINAL! All products are sold “as is”. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued.